Astronomy Answers: AstronomyAnswerBook: minutes
This page lists questions about "minutes" that are answered elsewhere.
Select a question to go to its answer. The questions are:
-  The time between successive moonrises varies strongly between 25 and 75 minutes. What rules are behind this?
-  Is there a standard table with the size of all 12 zodiacal constellations, in degrees, minutes, and seconds?
-  How many hours, minutes, and seconds are there in a day, exactly?
-  Why are units of time (hours, seconds, minutes) based on the number 60 and not on 10?
-  How many days, hours, and minutes does the Earth take to rotate around the Sun?
languages: [en] [nl]
Last updated: 2021-07-19